Why you Get Autel MaxiAP AP200?
1.With full system. It is simplified Edition of MK808
Autel MaxiAP AP200Highlights:
1. BLUETOOTH CONNECTION: This portable OBD2 scanner is characterized by Bluetooth connection, and you can download the free APP “MaxiAP200” on your iOS or Android devices to get the car diagnosis going on without any worries about the compatibility.
2. VERSATILE CAR DIAGNOSIS: As an innovative obd2 scan tool, this AP200 includes but is not limited to OBD2 functions, it also provides users with a wide variety of reset services including Oil/EPB/BMS/TPMS/SAS Resets, DPF Regeneration and IMMO Service.
6. Unrivalled Economical Scanner: As tempting as this obd2 scanner looks, you might just further stimulate appetite when you see its price tag (much lower than MK808's while sharing almost the same powerful features). Along with the 12-month nationwide , it is ideal for any family Dyers looking for quality yet effective diagnostic device.
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Functions:
1. SUPERIOR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSES
1). With superior systems diagnoses, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems' ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include Engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and Fuel systems etc.
2). Read DTCs from the vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas, and offer solutions;
3). Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
4). Live data shows each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph modes etc.;
5). The active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
2. ADVANCED RESET SERVICES:
This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. There is some commonly-used special reset services are listed for your reference:
1). Oil Reset – Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
2). EPB Reset – Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively by deactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3). BMS Reset – Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4). SAS Reset – perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the sensor EEPROM.
5). TPMS Reset – quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
6). IMMO Service - Disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
7). DPF Regeneration – Manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
3. COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS:
1. Read extensive current, pending and permanent codes in OBD system quickly
2. Clear detected fault codes and turn off the Check Engine Light efficiently
3. View graphical live data of vehicle's computer module(s) for easy analyses
4. View the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected
5. Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance
6. Perform O2 sensor test to check fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions
7. Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems
8. Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely
9. Perform the component Test by allowing initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system
4. 10 Modes of OBD2: The fast-access option "EOBD" for OBD II/EOBD vehicle diagnosis to check for DTCs, isolate the cause of an illuminatedmal function indicator lamp (MIL), check monitor status prior to emissions certification testing, verify repairs, and perform a number of other services that are emissions-related.
5. Autel MaxiAP AP200 Other Functions:
AutoVIN technology identifies vehicles automatically.
Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing.
Keep records of vehicles tested previously.
How to Use Autel MaxiAP AP200 (OPERATING PROCEDURES):
1.Download and install the app-MaxiAP200 in Google Play or App Store to your device;
2.Register and log in the MaxiAP200 APP;
3.Get one free car software through Mall after binding VCI for the first time;
4.Plug the MaxiAP200 tool into the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC);
5.Turn on the vehicle ignition while turn the engine off;
6.Tap Me/Setting button of your device to pair the MaxiAP AP200 with your device;
7.Start to diagnose your car.
How to Update Autel MaxiAP AP200?
1. The installed vehicle-specific software can be seen on the Home Screen. When a new version is available, an update button will display. Tap the button to update the software.
2. Tap Me -> VCI Management -> Detect firmware to update the firmware if a new version is available.
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Print Function:
1. For iOS devices, the saved report can be printed via the Print function on the device.
2. For Android devices, download and install a third-party Print app to print the saved report
Note: The device needs to be connected with a printer to print
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Vs. Autel MK808 Comparison Table:
|All Module Diagnostic for All makers|
AP200 for One Vehicle Software
|MIL||Read Mil Status||Read Mil Status|
|Live Data||View All Live Data||View All Live Data|
|Testing||02 Monitor||02 Monitor|
|Coverage||Most Makes & Models||Most Makes & Models|
|Read/ Erase DTCs||All System||All System|
|Engine Service||Oil Reset/ DPF Service||Throttle Match|
|Braking Service||EPB Service||EPB/ ABS Bleed|
|Report||Generate Repair Reports||Generate Repair Reports|
|Operating System||Android||IOS/ Android|
|Body Service||SAS Service||SAS/ WIN/ DR/ Roof/ Seats|
|Modification Service||Language Change/Tire & Battery replacement/ Key Coding||Odmeter change/ Change Tire|
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Specifications:
Commnications: BL 4.2 Dual-Mode
Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Input Voltage Range: 9VDC to 26 VDC
Supply Current: 100mA@12 V
Sleep Mode Current: 3 mA@12 V
Operating Temp: 0℃ to 50℃
Storage Temp: -20℃ to 70℃
Weight: 35g (0.07lb.)
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Package List:
1pc x Autel MaxiAP AP200
Skype: yohotech, yoho.paul; yoho.monica;